Senior Inventory Accountant
A. Location: Tra Noc II Industrial
zone, Can Tho City
- Review inventory moving transactions & stock for non-routine
transaction/items define with corrective action plans for
productivity & ensure inventory movement is in compliance with
I2C process; timely booking provision for slow moving/ or w/o
them as per SOA/policy.
- Weekly GEMBA _Plant/DC tour checklist for inventory management
- Ad hoc tasks as required related to Inventory control.
- Periodically support to AM to take lead I2C refreshment WS &
doing self-test for full SOW of inventory in assigned 2 OU.
- Daily review all of inventory transactions in details (incl.
RM & Packaging from Plant)to ensure supporting documents
approved by SOA & compliance with I2C process.
- Daily review internal transferred transactions in 2 OU to find
out /resolve the longer pending ones v/s lead time delivery KPI
monitoring. Penalty follow up to 3PL as required.
- Review & keep tract slow moving Inventories movement to make
provision booking accordingly/timely. Flag up to PIC for timely
clear off them accordingly.
- Review W/O inventories request to get approve as per SOA then
following up end to end w/o process.
- Prepare DII & Inventory Aging Reports for full Inventory in 2
- Support AM to organize the inventory PC as per SOP. Review &
consolidate the final PC Reports from Locations.
- Review moving inventory transactions, penalty/Loss
compensation in PC to ensure 3PL's BA required in accuracy as
per KPI's statement. Follow up with PA to drive compensation
- Weekly GEMBA action as per DC/Plant tour checklist as
- Review & follow up corrective actions from sites as per issues
defined from checklist tour.
- Support AM to consolidate PC report-NW and keep control lead
role in inventory team for subject control as assigned (SME)
- Ad hoc tasks related to inventory control:
+ Independently solve all of daily routine issues related to
inventories, non-routine ones are escalated to higher levels.
+ ad hoc reports as per management required.
+ Analysis inventory transactions as closing/investigation cases
- University graduate, major in Accounting & at least 5 year
experience in similar roles
- Strong technical understanding and knowledge including
accounting standard, tax, legislation, company policy and
- Strong system knowledge and fluent usage of ERP system
- Good Excel and other Microsoft Office Skill (e.g Pivot Table,
charts, Dashboard, PowerPoint)
- Good communication, problem solving & influencing skill
- Ability to work under time pressure, work independently with
- Ability to lead the agenda, initiate and implement best
practice tool/processes to improve effectiveness in daily
- Ability to coach and build team’s capability on technical
accounting, tax, policies and controls process through
knowledge/ best practice sharing, rotation and training.
If you are interested in above
positions, please send CV to mail :
(Ms. Hồng Điệp) - Suntory PepsiCo Viet Nam Beverage